On Tuesday 23 and Monday 29 March at 7:00 PM, RR hosted 2-session crash course in using Word professionally.
The course covered
- Using Headings and Subheadings
- Using Styles
- Inserting Tables of Content/Figures/Tables
- Captions and cross references
- Using tables, figures and equations effectively
- Managing long documents (dissertations, theses, etc.)
Broadcast over Zoom and live via our page on Facebook, the course attracted a large number of attendees.
As the video recording has been saved on Facebook, those interested in the topic have been watching the video after the session ended.