- Enab Baladi Enab Baladi is an independent Syrian nonprofit 501(c)(3) media organization. It was established in 2011 by a group of citizen journalists and activists from Daraya, a Syrian town in Damascus suburbs. The name “Enab Baladi” means “The Grapes of My Country” and is aimed at covering news on the ground and conveying the peaceful message of the Syrian people.
- Orient News News, analysis, and programmes on the Syrian conflict.
- The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights The SOHR was founded in May of 2006. It believes in Human Rights, from inside and outside the country, documenting the Human Rights situation in Syria and reporting all Human Rights violations, filing reports and spreading it across a broad Human Rights and Media range. The SOHR is not associated or linked to any political body.
- Syria Deeply Syria Deeply is an independent digital media project led by journalists and technologists that explores a new model of storytelling around a global crisis.
- ANA Press ANA New-Media Association was founded to support citizen journalism in Syria.
- Syria:direct Syria Direct is a non-profit journalism organization that produces timely, credible coverage of Syria while training highly talented, aspiring Syrian and American journalists in professional news-gathering and accurate, in-depth reporting.
- Syrian Network for Human Rights SNHR is an independent, non-partisan, non-governmental, non-profit organization founded in June 2011 which documents violations committed by all parties within the Syrian conflict.
- Violations Documentation Center The Violations Documentation Center in Syria was born in June 2011 to ensure a careful and independent documentation of all kinds of violations of human rights taking place in Syria.
- Independent International Commission of Inquiry on the Syrian Arab Republic Releasing periodic reports on the situation in Syria, including the documentation of war crimes and crimes against humanity by all sides to the conflict.
- Amnesty International Syria Page Releasing.
- UNHCR Providing Statistics on refugees and displaced persons from the Syrian conflict.
- Siege Watch The Siege Watch project aims to provide the international community with up-to-date information on Syria’s besieged communities, where trapped civilians suffer in inhumane circumstances with little help from the outside world.
- Human Rights Watch Syria Page Articles and reports on the human rights situation in Syria.
- White Helmets Information and footage on the rescue organisation from their official page.
- Syria Non-violence map A map which shows the non-violent activities within the Syrian uprising.
- Burning Country A book by Robin Yassin-Kassab and Leila Al-Shami available at Amazon
- Syria Solidarity UK website For further resources, including cultural resources and documentaries, please visit Syria Solidarity UK website.